The Rivet Case convinces with its solid and versatile design. It can be placed vertically as well as horizontally while functioning as a table, storage, or display room.
The Rivet design is a symbiosis between craftsmanship and industrial production. Based on the traditional hand construction technique of riveting, the Rivet Series is made of laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, hereafter joined together by hand using a basic hammer tool.
A celebration of the purity of aluminum, left untreated with the material's honesty in min
– Flexible for storage and display in any room, it can stand vertically as well as horizontally
– Easy to mount with the separate backplate
– Each piece is unique and hammered by hand using the traditional riveting technique
– Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
Materials / Dimensions
– Untreated Aluminum
– H 48.1 / W 98.3 / D 33.8 cm
– Jonas Trampedach, 2014
– Permanent Collection