Please contact us for more information
▴ Please note this is a pre order item
▴ Extra delivery costs apply.
▴ Please see our Furniture FAQ for details.
The Adam Stool collection is inspired by industrial design, an artist's studio, and a workshop. The functionality and simplicity of the design, combined with strong materials, gives this stool a structural and utilitarian approach.
– Works well as a regular stool, dining stool, side table or for different use in workspaces
– The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
– Fits a regular dining table or desk
– Due to the natural material, the seat can variate and will change finish over time
Materials / Dimensions
– Powder coated steel frame, oak seat
– H 50 / W 35 / D 25 cm
– H 65 / W 35 / D 25 cm
– H 76 / W 35 / D 25 cm
– Toke Lauridsen, 2010
– Permanent Collection
PRE ORDER 1/2 WEEKS