Knit Coat Rack
Japanese designer Jin Kuramoto, has designed Knit for Danish Design company Hay. Knit is a simple and iconic coat rack with a distinctive sculptural design, comprised of three powder lacquered steel pipes that are interconnected in a three-dimensional way. With the idea of the pipes being 'knitted' together to create a strong self-supporting structure. Developed as part of an extension Hay’s wardrobe and garment hanging options in a flat-packed design that is easy to assemble. Ideal for practical use along with visual interest, Knit looks instantly at home in any hallway.
- Designers : Jin Kuramoto
- Year of Design : 2021
- Material : Ø30 mm Powder coated steel
- Tube legs include felt pads.
- Dimensions : W: 50.5cm x D: 49.5cm x H: 161.5cm
- Smart flat-pack design that only uses three bolts to assemble the product.
- PRE ORDER
- DELIVERY SURCHARGE MAY APPLY, ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS.