Freddie Waxed Cotton Travel bag in Black
Freddie Waxed Cotton holdall in Black is the perfect for weekend away or even longer if you travel light. It has carry-on dimensions, endless pockets for passports and phones and a soft leather base for added protection. With signature bridle leather straps and metal buckles, this is a practical smart option to go from meeting to plane or train. Wear it over the shoulder, carry it by its straps or clip-on the long adjustable strap. Good looking, hard wearing and durable.
Made from water-resistant British Waxed Cotton.
- Width: 65cm, Height: 42cm, Depth: 17cm
- Max Strap Drop: 128cm, Handle Height: 20cm
- Volume: 47L
- Conforms to 'carry on' luggage limit
- Not suitable as 'in hold' luggage
- Large front pocket with flap and bridle leather buckled closure and zip pocket
- Zipped inside pocket
- 3 large internal patch pockets
- Soft leather base
- Traditional British waxed cotton fabric is showerproof and suitable for re-waxing
- 100% cotton lining
- Long, over the shoulder handles
- Long Adjustable clip on/off webbing strap
This traditionally manufactured water resistant British Waxed Cotton fabric was originally developed for mariners from as early as the C15th. It cannot be washed or dry-cleaned, but can be sponged gently with a soap-free damp cloth. Always allow the item to dry thoroughly after use, in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp. Reproofing with a wax dressing will maintain the waterproof qualities and extend your bag’s life.
Beware of colour transfer from leathers on base onto lighter coloured clothing or fabrics and vice versa.