Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp
★ Pre order 2/8 weeks : Large furniture/lighting delivery surcharge applies. Find out about our furniture delivery prices here.
Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, our new Type 75™ Giant floor lamp is a striking, modernist alternative to the Original 1227™ Giant. Featuring precision machined components and a rotating shade that offers not only a switched bulb system to allow for multiple light levels, but also unique halo-effect illumination, this is a statement piece that is as functional as it is beautiful.
Please note that this product is built to order in the UK with a lead time of up to 8 weeks.
- Satin powder coated finish
- Aluminium shade, fork and spacers
- Aluminium and steel base with cast iron base weights
- Stainless steel fasteners and adjusters
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 42cm
- Shade height: 47cm
- Max reach: 270cm (from base to shade)
- Base Diameter: 60cm
- Cable length: 450cm
esign Director of Anglepoise® since 2003, Sir Kenneth Grange began his illustrious career as a technical illustrator whilst in National Service. He subsequently made his reputation as an industrial product designer and in association with four partners founded Pentagram, now an international design practice with offices in USA, Germany and London.